My Shop on Spoonflower

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Yellow Dots and Lizards


Spoonflower is currently testing a new fabric -- Ottoman Rib.  It's a lovely textured fabric -- tiny horizontal ridges.  Solids looks wonderful on it because the texture of the actual fabric adds a little "oomph."  This curtain panel is made from two yards of Spoonflower Ottoman Rib.  The design is "Big Yellow Dots on white."  (This design is part of my Spoonflower "Imperfect Dots" collection. The tieback is made from proof swatches of Spoonflower Ottoman Rib from my Spoonflower "Bewildered Rhino" collection.

Now those gigantic lizards hanging about!!  They are the work of Gail from "TwoBeardsPlusMomma" on Etsy.  I love the lizards' bright cheery colors and they certainly brighten my dining room.  Now I'm ready for the coming dark days of winter.

Gail also has a Spoonflower shop.  You can visit her shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment