My Shop on Spoonflower

Friday, August 8, 2014

"Crowded Land" by Su_G on Spoonflower




I love Australian Su_G's collection, "Crowded Land" on Spoonflower.  Wonderful blues and browns, great textures.  My daughter likes this collection too and asked me to make throw pillows from some of the designs.  These designs are printed on Spoonflower cotton poplin.   Check out Su's surface designs on Spoonflower. She's a perfectionist with a great eye for color.  Her surface designs are based on her original works of art.  Check out the zoom view on her designs on Spoonflower and you will see the wonderful details of her work.  And because Spoonflower digitally prints these designs onto fabric, wallpaper or gift wrap, all these lovely details remain. 

1 comment:

  1. Deborah this is a lovely write up and I thank you very much!!
    - Su G / Su Schaefer

    ReplyDelete