My Shop on Spoonflower

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Tree Frog Green Art Wall

At the above link on Flickr you can see my Tree Frog Green Wall of Art.  I recently put designs for sale on Spoonflower from my collection "Fly Away Clothes."  Some of the designs are based on the large collage in the white frame.  This collection can be viewed here.  

The collage on which the collection "Seems Like Old Times"  is based also be seen hanging above my collage, "Flyaway Clothes."

At the suggestion of another Spoonflower designer, Phoebe (feebeedee), I've also been experimenting with putting my fat quarter designs on one yard of fabric.  Then four fat quarters can be purchased for $18 rather than, say, four fat quarters at $11 per fat quarter.  Designers such as Su_G in Sydney and feebeedee have been at this far longer than I have and when one of these ladies makes a suggestion or offer a criticism, I listen.  (If you click on the highlighted Su_G and feebeedee, you can visit their Spoonflower shops.)

My "Four Fat Quarters on One Yard" collection.

My next post will be:  I've discovered fractals!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment