My Shop on Spoonflower

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little Toy Airplanes

During Spoonflower's recent 2 for 1 fat quarter sale, I  kind of went nuts buying fat quarters of some of my favorite designs on Spoonflower.  One design I purchased a fat quarter of was "Little Toy Airplanes."  This design was created by a Spoonflower designer by the name of Tara McGowan.  She has many wonderful designs in her Spoonflower shop, artreedesigns

In addition to her fabric designs, Tara also writes and illustrates children's books.  One of her books, "It's a Full Moon Tonight," is illustrated with illustrations from Tara's fabric design.  It's a wonderful children's book.  My youngest grandson is going to receive a pillow made with "Little Toy Airplanes" printed on Spoonflower Kona cotton and the book, "It's a Full Moon Tonight," as a holiday gift.

Here are a couple of pictures of the pillow and the book:



The reverse side of the pillow is a section of a baby blanket of my youngest grandson's.  The colors coordinated with "Little Toy Airplanes" which was a happy accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment