My Shop on Spoonflower

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Spoonflower is selling gift wrap paper designed by indie designers!

Yesterday afternoon, as I was looking at designs on Spoonflower, I noticed a small package option down on the right hand side of the viewing window.  "Special Holiday Item.  Buy this design on Gift Wrap."  I clicked and there was one of my designs made viewable as gift wrap!  Oh, the excitement.  I looked through my designs and decided on four designs that would work as gift wrap all through the year, not for just the holiday season.  The wrapping paper is a little pricey at $15 a roll but you get a generous amount of gift wrap: 36" wide by 6 feet long.  Plus it's a little pricey because either you design your own wrapping paper or you can choose one of the wonderful designs available through indie designers on Spoonflower.

Here is one of my designs that can be purchased as gift wrap paper: "Happy Birthday to You!"  All of my designs on sale in my  shop can be purchased as gift wrap. 

Now, for the holiday season, you have the option of purchasing fabric to make gift bags or buying wrapping paper with designs that won't be found anywhere else except Spoonflower!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment